The USL Premier Development League announced its 65-team, 455-game regular season schedule Friday.
Among the highlights:
- The regular season starts May 4 with three games and ends July 21 with a nine-game slate.
- Defending league champion Forest City London opens its season on the road May 18 against the River City Rovers and at home May 31 against the Chicago Inferno.
- Four teams join the league in 2012: New York Magic - FA Euro (Eastern Conference, Mid-Atlantic Division), the Real Boston Rams (Eastern Conference, Northeast Division), the SW Florida Adrenaline (Southern Conference, Southeast Division) and a yet-to-be-named franchise in Oklahoma City (Southern Conference, Mid-South Division).
- Five teams have changed their names for 2013: IMG Bradenton Academics (now IMG Academy Bradenton), Hamilton FC Rage (now K-W United FC), the New Jersey Rangers (now NJ LUSO Rangers FC), Palmetto FC Bantams (now SC United Bantams) and VSI Tampa Bay FC (now VSI Tampa Flames).
- All 65 PDL teams, placed in four geographic conferences and nine divisions, will play a 14-game season, seven home and seven away.
To see the league's 2013 alignment, go to http://pdl.uslsoccer.com/teamdirectory/index_E.html.
To see the complete 2013 PDL schedule, go to http://pdl.uslsoccer.com/schedules/2013/58149807.20135html.